Seatrade has considerable operational experience in handling a wide variety of tramp vessel agencies in East Africa. Our local knowledge and varied in-house experience in the trade enable us to meet our customer requirements within this developing and challenging environment.
We believe in continuous improvement and achieve this by maintaining up to date systems and procedures, training and regular contact with our clients. Understanding the ever changing needs and challenges faced by our clients helps us to adapt in accordance and respond effectively.
Vessel Agency services include:
1. Quick and accurate PDAs and FDAs
2. Vessel clearance with the local port authorities
3. Expert berth planning based on vessel/cargo requirements
4. Co-ordination with receivers
5. 24/7 communication
6. Regular operational updates and accurate reporting
7. Crew Management (transportation, accommodation, Immigration)
8. Owners protective agency
9. Efficient spares delivery
10. Local procurement