We provide reliable and cost effective husbandry services to ship owners and vessel managers.
Seatrade has a dedicated and experienced crew department.
1. Pre-arrival information
2. Immigration assistance
3. Meet & greet
4. Booking accommodation & flights
5. Preparing LOI, OKTB letters
6. Arrange transportation (with/without security escort)
7. Assist with medical / emergency services
8. Provide office space for onshore personnel
The Operations and Logistics departments handle all other vessel husbandry matters.
1. Co-ordinate with ship chandlers, freshwater and bunker suppliers
2. Arrange vessel sanitation certificate, bunker surveys, offshore surveys
3. Owners protective agency & D/A Management
4. Spares handling
5. Local procurement
6. Any other additional requirements
1. Temporary import licensing for weapons
2. Transfer of security team / weapons from vessel to port armoury and return
3. Custom escorted import/export of security team / weapons